Friday, June 17, 2011

My Insomnia Pity Party

The past two weeks my body is fueled with adrenaline and no matter how sleepy I am, I can't get a good nights rest.  I am usually the type to sleep through the night, no tossing and turning, no night sweats, I usually sleep like a baby.  Because of my built up frustration with this, I decided to do some research.

The most common factors of insomia are:
1. Coffee
2. Alcohol
3. Stress
4. Anxiety

Well that about sums it up! I drink coffee in the morning, alcohol at night.  I'm under a lot of stress with my living arrangements and anxious about what my future holds.  No wonder I can't sleep.  Sleep is one of my favorite hobbies so the fact that its being interrupted is unacceptable. 



I believe there are two types of people in this world.  Nappers and non nappers.  Nappers relish in sleep, its like a treat to them.  Non nappers only sleep out of necessity.  I my friends, am a napper and always will be.  I can sleep at any time of the day.  We need sleep like we need water and air. Here are the many other benefits:

- Sleep helps you repair your body
- Sleep helps keep your heart healthy
- Sleep improves memory
- Sleep reduced chance of diabetes

Sleep improves the quality of life, when you get a goods nights rest you can conquer the world!!! zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment