Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things I'm Excited About - Volume 2

1. Coconut Oil
This miracle oil is sooooo good for you.  Melt it down and put directly onto the skin or hair.  It can be used as a natural anti-bacterial.  It is used in Ayurveda, a traditional indian medicinal system.

2. SkyHigh Sports in Costa Mesa, CA
Burn up to 1000 Calories while jumping on a trampoline!



3. The Kentucky Derby
Get to scratch it off my bucket list this year!
May 6th and 7th Louisville, KY

4. Eckart Tolle's New Earth
Probably the best birthday gift ever. 
"You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge. But it can only emerge if something fundamental changes in your state of consciousness."


5. Friends
Sounds cliche, I'm excited about Friends.  I'm just aware now more than ever that they can come at unexpected times, through crises and hardships or through laughter and joy.  When you reach out in a very low moment, you will be surprised at who will sweep you up.  I'm excited that my friends take me as I am, and stick with me even through my mistakes. Makes me not feel alone.

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.” - Orson Welles


<3

1 comment:

  1. Fate chooses relatives for us, but we choose our own friends as per our choice. So always keep your friends close to you..

    ReplyDelete