Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Things I'm Excited About - Volume 5

1. 3 Day Weekend!
We work 5 days and usually get only 2 off, where did we sign up for this!
Finally a 3 Day weekend in honor of Memorial Day!

2. Mexican Grocery Stores
Just bought 5 Cucumbers for $.99, no joke and 9 bunches of radishes for $.55!


3. Happy Books
Just got a couple books on happiness from a friend of mine, can't wait
to read them!

4. Change
Sometimes change gets rejected, but lately I am open to it.  Feels good to adapt and face
challenges that are foreign to me.


5.  Cvsphoto.com
You can upload straight to the website, create scrapbooks, order prints and
pick up at your closest store.  Its SO convenient!



2 comments:

  1. 5 things i'm excited about, only about this weekend:
    1. 3 days off from the 8 to 5 grind
    2. Getting in a pool on a hot day
    3. Food (paleo on the bbq i hope)
    4. Seeing some friends I haven't seen in a while
    5. Getting over the weekend nutritionally unscathed. I think this is more of a goal than something I should be excited about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 was pretty much a bust. :-p

    ReplyDelete