Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"I'd rather be strongly wrong than weakly right"

...Those are the words of the fabulous Tallulah Bankhead who also gave us this gem: "I'll come make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."  I love witty, powerful women!!
TO START:
I really decided to start this blog to monitor my thoughts, jot them down so I can reference back to a time when I began to feel alive and independent. I titled my blog Love.Live.Ramble because that is my life.  Love, because all you need is it.  Live, because I am the most spontaneous person I know, and Ramble because traveling inspires me most (not to mention the word Ramble is in some of the best songs ever).

No matter who reads this, even if nobody does, this is me and a way to vent and organize the mess that goes through my head everyday.  Any insight or feedback is appreciated....SO welcome to my world bitches!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment